B.R International Public School, Kurukshetra was founded in 2003 with the aim of providing an international standard of education. Now it is affiliated to CBSE having classes Pre-Nursery to 10+2.
The school is up to 10+2 having wide range of subjects in the streams of medical, Non-medical, Commerce and Arts. The ideally situated campus in the pollution free environment is spread over 14 acres of lush green land having sprawling lawns and multicoloured flower beds. These provide fascinating and congenial atmosphere for study and learning.
The school has developed ultra – modern air conditioned Nursery wing full of toys and learning kits. Other class rooms are also airy and well-lit, equipped with the facilities of International Standard. Well – equipped computer lab, Science lab, Maths lab, A.V. Room, Language lab, Library and Activity lab are set up to fulfill the need of innovative and creative learning opportunities. The practical approach teaches children to think critically and creatively.
Learning is investigative and creative and children is given every opportunity, to develop academically, physically and artistically with a sense of respect and strong set of values.
Working closely with the parents, we is ensure that every child receives the support and encouragement, needed to be a happy, confident and motivated learner. All children are encouraged to set goals, strive hard and believe in their own ability.
We offer Primary, Secondary, and Senior Secondary school education. Ours is an independent school. Its aims are:
- To provide a resource, to parents who want an international exposure for their children
- To develop and encourage creativity and exploration in all areas of the curriculum.
- To encourage the children to strive for excellence by celebrating quality work and contributions to school life.
- To encourage children, to take responsibility for their own learning, through asking questions and finding answers, setting of goals and self testing and assessment.
- To develop, a sense of personal and social responsibility.
- To develop, a sense of appreciation, respect and practice of moral and spiritual values.
- To provide a resource, to parents who want an international education, for their children.
- And above all to make each student the precious jewel that he is created for.